Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chapter 3; Beauty and the Nerd

I decided to invite Cyclon3 over the next day anyways after work.  I really wanted to get to know him better.  I had greeted with an amusing gesture, something I had been dying to try after recently practicing my socializing skills in a mirror.  I really wanted to have a good impression on Cyclon3.
Before I knew it I was wrapped up in his arms.  It was so nice to be held by a man.  I felt so safe in his arms.  I wanted to invite him inside my house, but I was too embarrassed by it.  My house still needed a lot of work.
By evening I had finally gotten that kiss I wanted so badly.  It was amazing.  His lips were so warm and soft, and I had never gotten butterflies in my stomach like these before.  The beautiful sunset in the sky made it even more perfect.  He had to leave right after our kiss, which was fine but deep down I really wished he could have stayed just a little bit longer.  But our lovely evening together left me with a strong newfound inspiration to write a romance novel.
It was just my luck when my computer crashed in the middle of my writing process, causing me to lose everything I had written so far.  I screamed in frustration.  Stupid old good for nothing computer.
However I had to keep writing while the ideas were fresh in my mind so I did the only thing I could, I fixed my computer.  Well I tried to fix it at least, seeing as I had no idea what I was doing, I basically just stabbed and poked around my computer with a screwdriver.
I guess whatever I was doing worked, and my computer was up and running again in no time.  I had rewritten the story even better than I had before.  I guess my night turned out to be nice afterall.  I had gotten my first kiss and started a new novel.  I had named the novel Beauty and the Nerd.  I thought the name fitted me and Cyclon3's relationship.
After work the next day I invited Cyclon3 over again.  My heart had longed to see him again, even if that does sound cheesy.  He really wanted to come inside my house and see the place, so I let him.
     "I'm sorry it looks like crap, it was really the only place I could afford," I apologized.
     "No, don't worry about it," he replied "Actually, maybe I could come over again soon and help you repaint it."
     "Really?  That would be fantastic!"
The night was great, and I even managed to steal another kiss before he had to leave again.  I couldn't believe that I was actually falling in love with Cyclon3.  He was always on my mind and I always wanted him near me.  He even wanted to help me repaint my house!
Promotion today.  Simis was actually becoming a very good friend of mine.  I was exhausted when I got back from work though.  I'm never going to stay up late like yesterday again.
I had Cyclon3 come over on Saturday morning to help me repaint my house.  I had picked out a lovely sea green colored paint, and a nice white color too to paint over the wood.  I could tell that Cyclon3 was excited about spending time with me too.

It was tiring, but by the end of the day we had the whole downstairs level (not including the bathroom) repainted.  It looked beautiful and I couldn't thank Cyclon3 enough.
     "It was worth it just to see you smile," he kept saying each time I thanked him.
When I got home from work a few days later I had yet another surprise.  My whole kitchen had been redone, and it looked gorgeous.  Oh my God.  I was pretty sure that I knew who the culprit was too.

I quickly dialed Cyclon3's number into my cell phone, and eagerly waited for him to answer.
     "Hello?" he asked.
     "Cyclon3 you're amazing," I replied.
     "So you saw your present?"
     "Yes, but you really shouldn't have."
     "Nonsense, it was nothing really.  Hey do you mind if I come over?  I've been dying to see you."
     "Of course you can," I said. 
I was smiling from ear to ear.  Cyclon3 was really something special.
As soon as he rang the doorbell I ran outside and leapt into his arms.  He smiled, I loved his smile. 
     "I don't know how I could ever thank you."
     "As I've said before, just seeing you smile is enough for me."
Eventually, our wonderful night together came to an end, and Cyclon3 had to leave sadly.
     "Wait Cyclon3, before you go there's something I want to ask," I said nervously. "Will you be my boyfriend?"
     "Of course," he smiled. "But you've still never seen my house before, how would you like to come over tomorrow?"
     "I'd love to!"
I had a great day at work, and Simis gave me a promotion and a raise.  I was really lucky to have a boss like him.  To top all of this off though I'd be going to Cyclon3's house tonight.  I couldn't wait!
Cyclon3's house was huge.  I had no idea that he was rich.  I was greeted at the door by one of his roomates Stiles.  Stiles told me that Cyclon3 was upstairs, and then he wandered off somewhere into the large house.
     "Hey," I greeted Cyclon3 seductively.
     "Oh hey Raven."
I could tell he was upset about something by the tone of his voice.
     "Are you alright?" I asked, offering a hug.
     "I'd rather not talk about it," he said, refusing my hug.
     "Well would a kiss make it better?" I asked, with a flirty innocent look.
     "Raven, look I'm really not in the mood.  How about you just go home."
     "Oh, I understand," I said, proceeding to leave.

That morning I was awoken by the ringing of my cell phone.
     "Hello?" I yawned into the phone.
     "Raven?" Cyclon3 asked.
     "Oh hi Cyclon3," I greeted with a sad tone.
     "Look, I'm really sorry about last night, I got fired and I was in a horrible mood."
     "Oh, no don't be sorry I completely understand!" I replied, I felt so bad for Cyclon3.  I couldn't fathom losing my job.
     "I'm glad that you understand, I was wondering if I could have a second chance?  Maybe I could swing by tonight?"
     "Sounds great!"
It was actually a very relaxing evening.  We had dinner together and talked a lot.  I really enjoyed spending time with him, and I could tell he enjoyed spending time with me.
There was a lot of kissing too.  It was a very quaint romantic evening and I enjoyed every second of it.  But he couldn't stay forever and I had work tomorrow so we said our good byes and went onward with our nightly routines.
But I had a lot more to add to my novel before I called it a night.












No comments:

Post a Comment