Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chapter 8; Complete

After I had finally put all my trust back into Blake he decided to go and pull another stunt, this time by skipping school.  I had a gotten a call that he had never showed up at school a few days after his curfew trick and I was very upset.  Blake's education was very important to me as a mother because I wanted him to grow up to be successful, apparently Blake didn't want that though.  Blake wanted to do what he wanted, just like I had when I first moved to Sunset Valley.  Could I blame him?  It did seem that Cyclon3 and I had been putting a lot of pressure on him about his grades and school work, after living under the tyranny of my parents as a kid I guess I knew how he felt.  I decided that I would let the school punish him and hopefully he'd learn his lesson that way.
He was forced to stay extra late and fix the boiler room at school the next day.  He came home exhausted and I figured he'd learned his lesson, especially since I made sure that he stayed up even later to finish all of his homework.
Miranda had grown into a beautiful woman.  She was trying to find a house of her own but for the time being she continued living here with us.  I really dreaded the day when Miranda would move out.  I didn't want to see any of my babies leave, but I was confident that me and Cyclon3 had raised them well and they would be fine out on their own.
Blake joined Miranda in adulthood not long after.  He was now free to do whatever he wanted and he could be as rebellious as he wanted as well.
Unlike Miranda however, Blake bought the first available house he found and didn't hesitate to move out.  I hated watching him leave, but he wanted freedom so badly.  I guess he didn't feel he was completely able to do whatever he wanted under my roof.  I just really hoped that Blake would make the right decisions in life.
On a brighter note, I had earned another promotion and only had one left to go before my dreams were complete.  It was amazing looking back at how far I had come since my first promotion in that old house of mine.
One of the many benefits of being a minor celebrity was that I got invited to lots of parties and there was hardly any papparazzi following me.  I really liked being invited to so many parties, but my favorite had to be Miraj Alvi's party because Vj Alvi was the one who made me famous in the first place and it was nice to go back and hang out with the people that made this all possible.  I could not thank them enough for making me such a successful author.
The best benefit of stardom was definitely getting paid to go to dance clubs.  Ten years ago I would have certainly never imagined that people would be paying me to party, I also would have never thought that all of my hopes wishes would be coming a reality.
Ten years ago I would have never thought that I would have accomplished my dream.  Ever since I was six I had wanted to be a Star News Anchor, now I had made that dream come true.  Yes, I had earned my last promotion.  My life was now complete.
I had an absolutely amazing husband.
I had been blessed with three beautiful and brilliant children.
I was living in my dream house.
My books were very successful and I had become famous because of them.
 
And I had accomplished my dream.  I couldn't ask for a better life.

Note- Blake, Miranda, and Mitchell will most likely be uploaded to the sims 3 exchange soon, I'll be sure to post the links somewhere on here once they're ready for download.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, glad she got her promotions! Can't wait for the new heir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aarrrrr her generation seems to have flown by!!! I will be downloading Blake when he goes onto the exchange :)

    ReplyDelete