Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chapter 5; Home

Cyclon3 found a new house for us to live in.  It was a nice house, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, and even a 2 car garage.  As crazy as it sounds, I was really going to miss my old house.  I know I had a pretty rocky start in that house, but now I almost couldn't bear to leave it.  I knew I was going to love our new house even more though.  I would never forget my last steps on that property.
The new house was huge, perfect for a family.  It had left Cyclon3 and I broke though.  It was going to take us a while to dig ourselves out of this financial rut.
It was really empty inside, however we didn't have any furniture to fill in the space.  We had to sell all of our old furniture in order afford this mansion.  Well it costed as much as a mansion anyways.
A couple of weeks after moving in my due date finally arrived and I went into labor.  It was so painful.  Cyclon3 remained calm and took me to the hospital right away.  He deserved a lot of credit for putting up with my blood curdling screams on the way to the hospital.
Soon I was able to take my beautiful baby girl Miranda to her new home.  I loved her more than anything, she was my pride and joy.  Cyclon3 loved her just as much as I did, and I knew he was going to be an amazing father for young Miranda.
I decided that I needed a more motherly look, and these clothes were much more comfortable than my old ones.
If Cyclon3 wasn't at work then he was with Miranda.  He really was a great father and I couldn't ask for a better husband.  My family was so perfect, I wouldn't trade them for the world.

Miranda was a very peaceful baby.  She hardly cried and I really appreciated that.  It allowed me more time to work on my books and catch up on sleep while I was on maternity leave.  I was so proud of what a little angel she was.  She better not give me any trouble when she's a teenager.
I had gotten so caught up in raising Miranda and working on my books that I had completely forgotten about my birthday.  Cyclon3 decided to throw me a surprise party.
It was a great party and I got to meet a lot of new people.  My boss Simis even came.  I had a blast and I couldn't thank Cyclon3 enough.  It was really a relief to be able to have fun and enjoy a night dedicated to me after being put under the stress of motherhood and writers block.
When it came time to blow out the candles on the cake and make a wish, I found I had nothing left to wish for.  All of my wishes were already coming true.
I blew out the candles without making a wish, and I officially became one year older.  The cake tasted great, but not long after the guests had to go back home and the house was quiet again.  Thankfully Miranda slept through the whole party without giving me or Cyclon3 any trouble.  I was really grateful for that.
Before I went to bed Cyclon3 had one more birthday present in store for me.
Of course I found myself pregnant again, only this time Cyclon3 and I both wanted a boy.  I couldn't be happier to be expecting again, I just really wanted to get back to work and start earning more promotions.
One benefit of maternity leave was that I had a lot of extra time to work on my stories and skills for when I was finally able to start working again.  I guess that was a good way to get closer to a promotion by the time I went back to work.
Soon it was Cyclon3 and Miranda's birthday.  I thought it was really cute that they both had the same birthday.
As I held my baby girl in front of her birthday cake I couldn't believe how fast she was growing up.  It seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the hospital.  I couldn't help but think that soon she'd be off and married on her own.  I wonder if Cyclon3 was feeling the same way.
She was a lovely mix of me and Cyclon3, and she was absolutely adorable.  She was so beautiful, and I really wondered what she would look like when she was older.
Cyclon3 continued to be an amazing father and he was beyond excited about our new baby that was on the way.  Miranda continued to be a gorgeous toddler and she was a very bright little thing.  She was almost walking already.
Sadly though, misfortune was beginning to strike and we got robbed.  I called the cops as soon as I could but it was too late.  I was really upset about it since he stole some really expensive furniture.
But good always overcomes evil and soon I had my lovely son Blake in my arms.  He was a very smiley baby and it really warmed my heart to see someone so small and young so happy and full of life.  My family was now complete and I could finally get back to work in a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Miranda is a cutie :) well who would have thought it Cyclon3 being nice and a good day!!! The looks lovely from the outside!!

    ReplyDelete